Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 7, 2011

One of these things is not like the others...

Joey went out to check on the chicks today - and then called me from his cell phone. (haha)

"Come out here and see what these crazy chickens are doing!"

So I did.

He met me at the shop and said "walk with me around here". I did (watching the chickens follow us around the pen.

He said "Look in there at Little bit". So I did. He was perched up like a big boy in the closed in coop.

Then he opened up the lay box door and had me 'look at little bit' that way. I attempted to scooch in to see little bit, but instead - I saw THIS!


I was so excited! Our First Egg!!!

Though it really is tiny compared to the others - it sure was cheered in our house!


Joey said "you can't even make a sandwich out of it!" haha

So, one of these things is not like the other...it's just a little more special.

No comments: