Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Had a chat with the ladies today...

Well, it's official, I'm in the bartering game!

We have been getting 4 eggs regularly and yesterday we got five. We bragged to the girls about how great they'd been doing. Made sure they were happy, cool and ready to rock out some more.

It seems they were happy to oblige! Six eggs today! Nicely done, girls!

I couldn't help but put all my eggs in one basket just this once. I brought my friend Heather a dozen eggs today and these are what I have left. A dozen and a half. I need two dozen for bartering purposes, so I may have it tomorrow!!! I could not be more excited!

Our happy ladies have been loving the lawn tractor, they b-line to it as soon as the door opens.

Getting their "Free Range" on.

If you look really hard, you can see Luke at the other end of the tractor. We must have some sweet grass here. Oh, and muscadine grapes rain from the sky, too! (they love those special treats)!

So, it's official, we are now in the barter business - if you are interested in bartering, check out the Bulloch Barter Buddies Facebook Page.

No comments: